- Position Title – General Cleaner
- Hours – 40 hours or less per week depending on assignment
- General Location – Florence
- Compensation – $15.00
- Facility Type: Industrial Building
- Shift: Monday-Friday 6am-3pm
- Vacuuming, restroom cleaning, window cleaning, dusting, trash disposal, emergency requests, and many other miscellaneous cleaning duties.
- Standing, Walking, and Bending will be required for all job duties for the entire shift.
- Must be hardworking, reliable, customer service-oriented, friendly, professional, and a team player.
- Personal cell phone
- Reliable transportation
- Pass a criminal background check. We background check ALL potential employees.
- Lift 35 lbs, carry full trash bags, operate and lift janitorial equipment, lift and stock janitorial supplies.
- Speak, read and write English
Tue, 16 Aug 2022 03:00:12 GMT
Florence, South Carolina 29506
SEJ Services, LLC is a privately owned commercial janitorial facility services company operating in multiple states throughout the Southeast. We provide services for offices, hospitals, industrial, manufacturing, education facilities and places of worship on a daily basis. Please visit our website for more information about our company and our management team.
Eligible employees working 30 hrs or more per week (see Human Resources for eligibility):
Health Insurance – Company offers medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, accident and critical illness insurance policies to employees and dependents. Company contributes $265/month to employee-only medical coverage.
· All Employees at least 21 years old:
- 401(k) Plan -SEJ Services does a Safe Harbor match of 100% of your plan contributions up to 4% of compensation.
SEJ Services partners with DailyPay to offer all employees the chance to access earned pay when you need it. Employees enrolled in this benefit will be able to make secure transfers of earnings before payday, whenever and wherever they need to. There is no charge for employees to sign up, and similar to an ATM, employees pay a small fee when making a transfer to their bank account, debit card or pay card. Ask your Hiring Manager for more information.