Charleston-based corporate office is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to assist with accounting tasks with a focus on Accounts Payable and Payroll.
Duties to include:
- Accounts Payable – data-entry of invoices to be paid, file records electronically, maintain vendor profiles, process payments via EFT and checks.
- Process monthly expense reports.
- Reconcile monthly insurance invoices.
- Payroll (both 1099 and W-2 labor) – process weekly, bi-weekly and off-cycle payroll batches, data-entry of payroll reimbursements and corrections, assist with pre-payroll review and reporting, and maintain garnishment and payroll tax profiles and submissions.
- Complete various accounting and administrative duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail – thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Strong organizational skills – ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines efficiently
- Strong communication skills – includes written and verbal skills as well as electronic communications
- Experience in Microsoft Office preferred, including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
Fri, 02 Feb 2024 07:37:03 GMT
North Charleston, South Carolina 29418
Come work for a SC Top Workplace voted on by its employees and one of SC’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2022 & 2023! Visit our website for more information about our growing team!
SEJ Services, LLC is a privately owned commercial and industrial facility services company headquartered in South Carolina and operating throughout the Southeast. Our vision is to be the best-positioned, most-trusted choice for facility maintenance throughout the region with a forward-thinking approach founded on three core principles – efficiency, integrity, and ingenuity. To attain this, we must supply competitively priced services that far exceed our competitors in performance, and a steady, well-trained workforce. Our employees are our biggest asset and we take pride in monthly employee appreciation initiatives, internal promotions, SEJ University training programs and comprehensive benefit packages. Please visit our website for more information about SEJ Services and our management team. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Salary range based on experience. $48K-$52K
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 80 hours annually, pro-rated based on start date.
- Health Insurance – Company offers medical, dental, vision, life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurance policies to employees and dependents. The company contributes $265/month to employee-only medical coverage and $30/month to supplemental plans. Coverage is effective the first of the month following 60 days of employment. This role is granted $50k in life insruance paid for by SEJ Services as well.
- 401(k) Plan – All employees are eligible to enroll in January and July. SEJ Services does a Safe Harbor match of 100% of your plan contributions up to 4% of compensation.
- DailyPay is a voluntary benefit available to all employees that allows you to access your earned pay when you need it! For more information on daily pay, you can visit this link to watch a short video.