Branch Manager Job Summary and Duties:
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; training, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; closely monitoring labor and supply budgets; assisting with accounts payable and receivable; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Manage multiple sites with the support of area and account managers.
- Sell extra service jobs to current customer base. Guide area and account managers to meet their personal extra service job sales goals.
- Conducts facility walkthroughs to inspect quality of work and safety compliance.
- Meets with customers to discuss issues and foster a positive relationship by having a strong customer service mentality. Conduct formal quarterly reviews with top customers to promote a true partnership relationship.
- Responds to ALL calls and emails from customers and employees. This includes nights and weekends if necessary.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; being proactive in identifying and preventing potential problems; recommending operational improvements.
Experience in the janitorial industry is not necessary; performance management; project management; coaching; supervision; quality management; results driven; developing budgets; monitoring P&L; developing standards; fostering teamwork; working under pressure; giving feedback; Microsoft Office; ability to lift 50 pounds or more; valid Driver’s License
- Total compensation range of $70,000-$100,000 depending on experience. Experience in the janitorial industry is not necessary.
- 401K: The Company will match 100% of deferrals up to 3% of compensation, plus 50% of deferrals on the next 2% of compensation.
- Health Insurance: Company offers medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, accident and critical illness insurance policies to employees and dependents. Company contributes $205.86/month to employee-only medical coverage and up to $30/month to total amount of monthly premiums for supplemental plans elected.
- Paid Time Off
- Company vehicle, iPhone, and MacBook
Wed, 27 Oct 2021 08:03:16 GMT
Columbia, South Carolina 29044
SEJ Services, LLC is a privately owned commercial janitorial facility services company operating in multiple states throughout the Southeast. We provide services for offices, hospitals, industrial, manufacturing, education facilities and places of worship on a daily basis. Please visit our website for more information about our company and our management team.
Eligible employees working 30 hrs or more per week (see Human Resources for eligibility):
Health Insurance – Company offers medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, accident and critical illness insurance policies to employees and dependents. Company contributes $265/month to employee-only medical coverage.
· All Employees at least 21 years old:
401(k) Plan – Company matches 100% of deferrals up to 3% of compensation, plus 50% of deferrals on the next 2% of compensation.