Area Manager Job Summary and Duties:
This position is required to maintain the scope of work as contracted by the customers. As such, this position may need to perform physical tasks or fill-in for all laborers who call out of work. This may include bending, lifting, walking, stocking supplies and performing various facilities maintenance tasks depending on the contracted scope of work at your assigned site(s).
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; training, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by monitoring labor hours and supply inventories.
- Conducts facility walkthroughs to inspect the quality of work and safety compliance. All issues will be discussed with the janitorial crew and managed through the online work order system.
- Meets with customers to discuss issues and foster a positive relationship by having a strong customer service mentality.
- Responds to ALL calls for assigned accounts at all times (this includes nights and weekends as necessary).
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; being proactive in identifying and preventing potential problems; recommending operational improvements.
Experience in the janitorial industry is not necessary; high sense of urgency and customer service; performance and quality management; coaching; supervision; results-driven; fostering teamwork; Microsoft Office; ability to lift 50 pounds or more; valid Driver’s License
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: $45,000-$50,000 depending on experience. Experience in the janitorial industry is not necessary.
- Potential $1,000 Quarterly Bonus
- 401K: SEJ Services does a Safe Harbor match of 100% of your plan contributions up to 4% of compensation.
- Health Insurance: Company offers medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, accident, and critical illness insurance policies to employees and dependents. The company contributes $205.86/month to employee-only medical coverage and up to $30/month to the total amount of monthly premiums for supplemental plans elected.
- Paid Time Off
- Company iPhone and Macbook provided
Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:46:29 GMT
Jackson, Mississippi 39206
SEJ Services, LLC is a privately owned commercial janitorial facility services company operating in multiple states throughout the Southeast. We provide services for offices, hospitals, industrial, manufacturing, education facilities and places of worship on a daily basis. Please visit our website for more information about our company and our management team.