- Position Title: Night Cleaner
- Hours: 40 hours or less per week depending on the assignment
- General Location: Myrtle Beach
- Compensation: $12.00
- Facility Type: Medical Facility
- Shift: 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Vacuuming, restroom cleaning, window cleaning, dusting, trash disposal, emergency requests, and many other miscellaneous cleaning duties.
- Standing, Walking, and Bending will be required for all job duties for the entire shift.
- Must be hardworking, reliable, customer service-oriented, friendly, professional, and a team player.
- Personal cell phone
- Reliable transportation
- Pass a criminal background check. We background check ALL potential employees.
- Lift 35 lbs, carry full trash bags, operate, and lift janitorial equipment, lift and stock janitorial supplies.
- Speak, read and write English
Thu, 06 Oct 2022 07:07:30 GMT
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29572
DAILY PAY AVAILABLE! We partner with daily pay so our employees can access their money when they need it! See the benefits section for more info, or contact our recruiter!
SEJ Services, LLC is a privately owned commercial janitorial facility services company operating in multiple states throughout the Southeast. We provide services for offices, hospitals, industrial, manufacturing, education facilities and places of worship on a daily basis. Please visit our website for more information about our company and our management team.
Eligible employees working 30 hrs or more per week:
- Health Insurance – Company offers medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, accident, and critical illness insurance policies to employees and dependents. The company contributes $265/month to employee-only medical coverage
- 401(k) Plan – SEJ Services does a Safe Harbor match of 100% of your plan contributions up to 4% of compensation.
- DailyPay is a voluntary benefit available to all employees that allows you to access your earned pay when you need it! For more information on daily pay, you can visit this link to watch a short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW920rMDBEM