- Position Title: General Cleaner
- Hours: 16 hours or less per week depending on the assignment
- General Location: North Myrtle Beach
- Compensation: $15.00
- Facility Type: Medical Building
- Shift: Saturday&Sunday 12pm-4pm
- Vacuuming, restroom cleaning, window cleaning, dusting, trash disposal, emergency requests, and many other miscellaneous cleaning duties.
- Standing, Walking, and Bending will be required for all job duties for the entire shift.
- Must be hardworking, reliable, customer service-oriented, friendly, professional, and a team player.
- Personal cell phone
- MUST wear long sleeves at all times – not provided
- MUST wear long pants at all times – not provided
- MUST wear steel-toed boots – not provided
- Hard hat and safety vest- provided
- Reliable transportation
- Pass a criminal background check. We background check ALL potential employees.
- Lift 35 lbs, carry full trash bags, operate and lift janitorial equipment, lift and stock janitorial supplies.
- Speak, read and write English
Mon, 31 Oct 2022 05:43:58 GMT
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29404
DAILY PAY Available!! Make any day a payday!!
SEJ Services, LLC is a privately owned commercial janitorial facility services company operating in multiple states throughout the Southeast. We provide services for offices, hospitals, industrial, manufacturing, education facilities and places of worship on a daily basis. Please visit our website for more information about our company and our management team.
Eligible employees working 30 hrs or more per week:
- Health Insurance – Company offers medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, accident, and critical illness insurance policies to employees and dependents. The company contributes $265/month to employee-only medical coverage
- 401(k) Plan – SEJ Services does a Safe Harbor match of 100% of your plan contributions up to 4% of compensation.
- DailyPay is a voluntary benefit available to all employees that allows you to access your earned pay when you need it! For more information on daily pay, you can visit this link to watch a short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgz5SzDAKio