- Manage a growing regional territory including branches across parts of South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and Virginia; ability to travel to branches on a regular basis
- Develop, implement, and manage operational strategy for growth by reviewing and updating existing processes, managing P&L, budgeting, labor costs, reviewing KPIs, and other reporting functions on a regular basis
- Oversee and manage Branch Managers and all of their operations by conducting weekly team meetings, monitoring labor and supply costs, tracking turnover, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action
- Actively provide support in other operational areas including inventory management, subcontractor management, expense reporting, upselling services, work order analysis, payroll, and compliance reporting
- Hire, train, develop, and lead a team of Branch Managers to achieve company goals through coaching, meaningful training, strategic planning, and proper implementation
- Actively manage multiple projects at once, ability to coordinate new account implementation
- Maintain quality services by enforcing quality and customer service standards according to contract specifications, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service concerns through an internal work order system, and proactively identifying and preventing potential issues
- Actively assist with all hiring, training, coaching, and counseling of managers and their staff and provide timely feedback to improve productivity efficiency and effectiveness
- Empowering staff to take responsibility for and have autonomy in decision-making and creative problem-solving
- Promote a Safety-First culture by leading by example and ensuring managers and their teams stay compliant according to company safety policy and are proactively preaching safety awareness
- Conduct facility walkthroughs and quarterly business reviews and meet with customers to address any issues and develop positive long-term relationships
- Liaise between other members of senior leadership and delegate responsibilities to branches, providing guidance and direction
- Maintain acute awareness of market and industry trends and products, and always working to promote continuous improvement of company policy and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of proven leadership experience in an operations management role in a service-based industry
- Significant history of operational success and financial management (P&L, budgeting)
- Ability to execute successful and significant strategic growth
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team-building skills, leadership skills, and the ability to motivate others
- Team-player mindset and willingness to collaborate
- Willing to take responsibility and act independently when necessary
- Technology and computer proficiency
- Health Insurance – Company offers medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, accident, and critical illness insurance policies to employees and dependents. The company contributes $265/month to employee-only medical coverage.
- 401(k) Plan – SEJ Services does a Safe Harbor match of 100% of your plan contributions up to 4% of compensation.
- DailyPay is a voluntary benefit available to all employees that allows you to access your earned pay when you need it! For more information on daily pay, you can visit this link to watch a short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgz5SzDAKio
- Vehicle allowance, iPhone, and MacBook Pro package
- Annual bonus potential dependent on KPI’s for multiple branches
Tue, 06 Feb 2024 09:25:50 GMT
Charlotte, North Carolina 28208
SEJ Services, LLC is a privately owned commercial janitorial facility services company operating in multiple states throughout the Southeast. Recognized as one of the nation’s Top Workplaces in 2022 & 2023! We provide services for offices, hospitals, industrial, manufacturing, education facilities and places of worship on a daily basis. Please visit our website for more information about our company and our management team.
SEJ Services is seeking a Regional Manager to join our company’s growing leadership team in the Charlotte, NC area. The successful candidate will collaborate with all senior leadership to meet the company’s objectives and must have a passion for success and a proven record of successful strategic planning and implementation. The ideal candidate will have extensive leadership and operations management experience in a General Manager, Regional Manager, or comparable role in a service industry or customer contract environment. Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, proactive communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills are crucial to success in this role.
The position reports to the COO and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Regional travel requirements apply.